Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188
Severewx.co.uk:: Community Forums
Radar Satellite
Surface Analysis Upper Analysis
Storm Center Tropical Storm Center Tornado FAQ Tornado Intensity Scale Tornadoes Explained
Forums Gallery Blogs
Weather Glossary Contact Links Store

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
acchos doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
acchos
Supercell
18 years old
Male
Ayrshire, scotland
Born June-17-1989
Interests
fascinated by any type of extreme weather(hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms, strange cloud formations), astronomy and a bit of photography.
Statistics
Profile Views: 350*
Local Time: Nov 11 2007, 09:23 PM
344 posts (1 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

acchos

Members

Topics
Friends
My Content
6 Nov 2007
Well we`ve waited long enough for some proper windy weather. This thursday and friday are forecast for winds between 70-80mph. The western isles are going to have a sore time as the sustained winds are looking around 60-70mph.
http://www.xcweather.co.uk/ givesd a good idea of what it`ll be like.
Should be good for the washing to get dry.
17 Aug 2007
I`m being torn apart on which forecasts to beleive, metchech and netwether are both fore casting between 50 and 70mm of rain for my area, but the bbc and the met are nearly the complete opposite. They say light rain/showers.
Which should i go with?
ACCHOS
11 Aug 2007
THe met and the beeb, metcheck and netweather.tv have all issued severe weather warnings for Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday for severe gales with gusts of around 60-70mph and up to 75mm of rain for the whole west of the uk. Could this be an early start for Autumn. It seems that this year has been skipping seasons, where was summer and winter?.
Could be fun!
9 May 2007
the forecast on the tv said we may get a bit of a downpour with the rain, its so heavy here i have no tv signal on sky. Does this happen with anybody else
7 May 2007
just had my first storm of the year. the rain/hail was really intense along with a strong and gusty wind. The lightning was sheet and cg, but no many flashes, plenty of rumbles though. Gill, get ready, its goin up ur way.
Last Visitors

28 Aug 2007 - 19:33

15 Jul 2007 - 18:43

15 Jul 2007 - 1:59

25 Jun 2007 - 18:15

24 Jun 2007 - 8:45

Comments
Other users have left no comments for acchos.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2007 - 09:23 PM