Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188
Severewx.co.uk:: Community Forums
Radar Satellite
Surface Analysis Upper Analysis
Storm Center Tropical Storm Center Tornado FAQ Tornado Intensity Scale Tornadoes Explained
Forums Gallery Blogs
Weather Glossary Contact Links Store
TORRO Severe Weather Forecast
Severe weather research - tornado research - wx weather forecasts

TORRO TORNADO WATCH 2007/013
UK Severe Weather Risk Area

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
lethalman doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
lethalman
Supercell
29 years old
Gender Not Set
ENGLAND. DORSET BOURNEMOUTH..
Born Aug-29-1978
Interests
STORM CHASEING /PCING/WRESTLING/CLUBS/BABES/PYROS/
THUNDERSTORM MAD FAN I LOVE IT.SUMMER TIME.
Statistics
Profile Views: 297*
Local Time: Dec 8 2007, 10:00 PM
102 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo L_E_T_H_A_L_M_A_N_2_0_0_4
ICQ No Information
MSN lethalman@hotmail.co.uk
* Profile views updated each hour

lethalman

Members

Topics
Friends
My Content
24 Feb 2007
to night thares a good chance of thunder mostly saterday night and sunday.the bbc weather all so said thare be windy thundery showers. the temp has gone up two 14 c.most at risk is the south coast,south uk, starting from tonight .plus sky news has said ,thare be some electric storms tonight into early hours of sunday,mostly on the south coast. but im sure thare be some a bit more north .to.
good luck all.take care thank you nick. update thare saying hail now too...

.UPDATE yay i was right ,we sure had some thunderstorms DOWN HERE IN DORSET.

GOOD LUCK ALL ,THANKS NICK.PLEASE REPORT IF YOU HAVE HAD THUNDERSTORMS PLEASE.
22 Feb 2007
thares tones of uk thunderstorm's video's . thares like 1000s two watch .ive sure been watching them all night,and thares tornado's videos to and usa storms ,and storms from all round the world. and evan uk snow video's that ppl have filmed from the snow 3 weeks ago.hope this is ok two post here if so im sorry.but id like you lot too see some of the uk thunderstorms video's. im sure you will injoy them.thank you all .nick dorset.

go here

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

.and here from thunderstorms from all over the world and storm chaseing video's.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

HEY ALL ,WHEN I FOUND ANY NEW VIDEO'S I KEEP THIS POST UPDATEING.
11 Feb 2007
Weather men and francis willsome have said thare looks like thare be thunderstorms later in the south west as the warmer air hits colder air .ive just checkd lighting map out and can see lighting comeing in two the south west ,it was said more at risks are the souths coasts and its fair its my turn two have some luck as we did not have snow just rain ,but one thing for sure we allways get thunder down here .alot of us will see some thunder tomight or sunday.good luck all.sorry ive had two edit all.yeah id put the thunder risk till sunday afternoon ,then pushing out of the south east ,at late noon.
but maybe guys even more nourth may get some becues its been cold with snow and with the new low ,being warmer cound set of thunderstorms more north good luck all.i will update you when i get thunder i will be staying up all night, does anyone want two talk about weather on msn messenger ,becues im on all night .feel free all. lethalman@hotmail.co.uk .yeah TWISTED GILL ,looks like your gonna get loads more of fresh snow tonight in scotland ,good luck for some lighting two.has anyone had thunder ever before with snow? i did its sure pretty .few years ago when i did get some .i set a few firework fountains off in the snow its was pretty ,be verry good for a postcard two.hope this is ok two say this here if not im sorry , but if thares any steve irwin fans like me good news on sunday night 11th february on Animal Planet 8pm Oceanís Deadliest.9pm Crikey What an Adventure' is an intimate look at the life of Steve irwin. take care all thank you nick .dorset.
5 Dec 2006
thets make this topic about when we get wrong weather forcasts.
just like michael fish did in 1987 ,has anyone got any memories
of when the forcasters get it wrong.or any other topics .

sorry about my spalling ,its tuesday morning tuesday the 5th of decmember 03:12am
thay said for the south west the winds will not be like thare was saterday and only said up to 20mph ,its wrong just shows you weather is getting verry hard now day's to forcast,
thares winds here up to 70mph .im not being bad but the weather men sure do get it wrong alot. and i allways have to phone them when the met office get it wrong just like thay thunder i think thunder has got verry hard to forcast.so thats why a lot of us do are forcasts for are selfs,and good on us.i hope you are all safe ,thank you nick dorset bournemouth.
2 Jul 2006
thares some thunder in cormwall from a batch of storms. but now the storms seem to be moveing south east into plmouth waymouth dorset bouremouth.
Last Visitors

2 Dec 2007 - 19:41

26 Nov 2007 - 22:00

21 Jul 2007 - 20:29

15 Jul 2007 - 14:30

13 Jun 2007 - 16:58

Comments
Other users have left no comments for lethalman.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2007 - 10:00 PM