Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188
Severewx.co.uk:: Community Forums
Radar Satellite
Surface Analysis Upper Analysis
Storm Center Tropical Storm Center Tornado FAQ Tornado Intensity Scale Tornadoes Explained
Forums Gallery Blogs
Contact Links Store

[CaRP] XML error: XML_ERR_NAME_REQUIRED at line 11

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
C.J doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
C.J
Multi Cell
28 years old
Male
Wexford , Ireland
Born Aug-27-1979
Interests
No Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 123*
Local Time: Aug 3 2008, 03:19 AM
24 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

C.J

Members

Topics
Friends
My Content
3 Jul 2008
In the area of Co.Wexford at about half past one i was watching a thunderstorm from a window of my house it past over and another cell developed behind it , as i watched this cell i noticed what i tought was a wall cloud i watched and noticed a funnel cloud just drop down and i saw what was like water vapuor stiring up and been sucked up by the funnel, i didnt get any still pictures of the funnel but i ran upstairs and i did get a video which you can see obvious rotation in, i will just post pictures of the storm and the wall cloud but i will give a link to a youtube video later if i have time to add it youtube.And can someone look at the photos of the storm an tell me was a funnel even possble , or was i seeing things.The wall cloud is in the first two pics but it is hard to see against the base of its parent cloud.Attached File  PICT1690.JPG ( 2.71MB ) Number of downloads: 15
Attached File  PICT1689.JPG ( 2.68MB ) Number of downloads: 9
[attachment=19
4:PICT1695.JPG]

please post your toughts,c.j
Attached File(s)
Attached File  PICT1695.JPG ( 2.61MB ) Number of downloads: 19
Attached File  PICT1696.JPG ( 2.53MB ) Number of downloads: 10

Last Visitors

19 Jul 2008 - 12:29

31 May 2008 - 10:18

31 May 2008 - 10:04

Comments
Other users have left no comments for C.J.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd August 2008 - 02:19 AM