Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/severewx/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_13/skin_profile.php on line 1188
Severewx.co.uk:: Community Forums
Radar Satellite
Surface Analysis Upper Analysis
Storm Center Tropical Storm Center Tornado FAQ Tornado Intensity Scale Tornadoes Explained
Forums Gallery Blogs
Weather Glossary Contact Links Store

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
mam500 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
mam500
Supercell
21 years old
Male
Wrexham - N. Wales
Born June-8-1986
Interests
No Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 400*
Local Time: Nov 10 2007, 02:33 AM
237 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
* Profile views updated each hour

mam500

Moderators

Topics
Friends
My Content
26 Oct 2007
Hey Guys,

Forum is like a ghost town at the moment with the lack of any interesting weather. Thought I may as well start this topic to get us all talking again :-) Personally I believe that this winter could be quite a cold one (in relation to the ones that we have had over the last ten years). I am also a member of the netweather forum and a few people have commented on the similarities of this years weather to that of 1978 (and a supposed 30 year cycle). As I am all sure we know what followed 1978 was the bitter cold and snowy winter of 78/79.

I am not too sure on whether I whole heartedly agree with the 30 year cycle theory, but I do believe that this winter will be alot colder than previous winters, especially ones that we have seen since 2000. I just have a feeling for this one and after such a disappointing summer wouldnt it be great to see a decent "old fashioned winter".

So what does everyone else feel about this winter? Any predictions/insider knowledge?
24 Sep 2007
Have only just come across this on the news, does anyone have any more info?
19 Jul 2007
Hi Guys,

The weather warnings for tomorrow look both impressive but also dangerous. There is talk of 100mm of rainfall and that will cause some serious flooding. There is also a great chance for some lightning and possibly tornado's?

Anyway it would be great to hear what everyone else thinks of this and for tomorrow's reports to be put on here.

Mark
28 Jun 2007
Hi Guys,

Just starting this topic as it looks as though we could be in for some more heavy rainfall this weekend. It would be great to hear your thoughts on this? and any information/warnings regarding it?
16 Jan 2007
Cant escape the warnings for the possible severe gales on thursday. Post any reports etc on this thread.

cheers - mark
Last Visitors

3 Aug 2007 - 21:50

27 Jul 2007 - 13:45

25 Jul 2007 - 15:59

1 Jul 2007 - 15:38

29 Jun 2007 - 9:16

Comments
Other users have left no comments for mam500.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th November 2007 - 02:33 AM